Child Care Centre Helper
Saulteau First Nations is accepting applications for 1 temporary part-time Child Care Centre helper from November 29, 2021 to the end of March 2022. The 1 position is Monday to Thursday from 10am – 4:30pm.
This position will do a variety of tasks which will include working with children, helping with cooking and cleaning and other tasks as needed. Some duties will take place outside as part of a land-based program so willingness to be outside with the children part of the day is important.
- Double Vaccinated against Covid-19
- ECE Assistant or ECE certified preferred but not required
- Experience working with children under the age of 4 preferred
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent communication and team building skills
- Work well with children
- High level of confidentiality
- Criminal Records Check Mandatory/Vulnerable Sector Check through the RCMP and one done upon hiring for the Ministry of Justice
- Up to date immunization
- Creativity, enthusiasm, and love of working with children
- This is a physically demanding role so being able to get up and down with the children very important
- Willingness to obtain Child Safe First Aid and Food Safe
For consideration, interested parties should submit a resume no later than November 23rd, 2021.
Start date for this position would be November 29th. Wage will be set according to education, skills, and experience. Please submit your resume along with a cover letter and 3 references by due date.
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO:
Cree-ative Wonder’s and Crawler’s
Saulteau First Nations
Chetwynd, BC V0C 1J0